Friday 20 February 2015

Favorite Author Sites

This blog has been set up as part of the Creative Writing degree I am currently undertaking and within it I want to share my love of books, as I said the other day. SO I thought a great way to start off the book part of the blog was to share some of my favorite author sites I like to stop by and see what's new.

Rachael Lucas is a blogger who I heard speak at a blogging conference just before her first book was published. I hadn't actually seen her blog before but have visited it regularly since and seen her first and subsequent books grow and become published. I really like the easy way in which she writes and shares her life and writing adventures.

The Creative Penn is a great site that has a wealth of information on writing and publishing books. Joanne Penn is a best selling author who has courses designed to help writers sell more books and products.

Katie Fforde's website has such a beautiful layout and a great way to find out more about her, her books and the way she writers. It has everything in one place and makes browsing not only pleasing on the eyes but also not time consuming.




No comments:

Post a Comment