Tuesday 17 February 2015

Introducing #WashiTapeTuesday

Stationary is such a great way to express creativity for those of us who cannot actually draw very well! I think of myself as quite creative but give me a pencil and tell me to draw and I just cannot do it. This is where stationary comes into play for me, I love how the many different products you can now buy allows creativity to flow and express what I am trying achieve in my projects.

With this in mind, I wanted to share with you some of the many different stationary items I covet and hope to add to my collection. From now on Tuesday's on Paper and Prose will be devoted to my ever growing love of washi tapes as part of #WashiTapeTuesday. I will share tapes I own as well as tapes I have found and want to add to my collection.




I found this cute washi tape on Etsy, which would go great with some of my photo pages in my Smash Book. It's from Just Keep Pinning and is a sample piece of 1 meter for £1.


The Lovely Desk has some amazing washi tapes in her shop on Etsy but I think my favorite has to be The Little Red Riding Hood tape. It is die cut too, you can't get better than die cut tape!

Finally as I have an equal passion for paper and prose, this tape covers both bases. The Paper Parlour UK has this amazing Story Tape that is wider than normal tape. I have to add this to my collection very soon!


Which are your favorites?



No comments:

Post a Comment